Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blogger Friends

OK first off...I will have an update (with pictures) on "the littles" very soon. Now that we are feeling more settled taking pictures actually seems like a possibility.
Getting pictures of Lily and Ty together is what I call "mission almost impossible". In fact, I was taking some pictures of them today and asked them to stand next to each other. They did.......I snapped a few pictures (one with Lily looking away, one with Ty looking away, and the other was just a blur).
THE SECOND I sat my camera down they looked at me and then hugged each other while yelling "CHEESE". Are they conspiring against me.... OH I THINK SO.

In the meantime....... I wanted to share some very special gifts from my very special blogger friends. These gifts are from 3 wonderful ladies that I have never met. I feel like I have known them all my life. They are inspiring, supportive, uplifting, and just wonderful ladies.
I feel so blessed that they all took the time to send such sweet gifts to someone they have never met. I am so thankful to have their friendship. THANK YOU!!!!


I have been meaning to post this for a long time....Lori sent me this package (of great hand me downs from her adorable boys) long before Ty was home.
If you follow Lori's blog you know she is so full of grace and elegance.... She needs to have her own magazine or boutique!!!!! Her blog is just soothing to the soul..... she is fabulous.
Thank you Lori for the wonderful gifts....





Robin at Red Thread Stitches sent these super fun goodies to Lily and Ty. They BOTH love them. We even used the bug light (taller blue one on the right) when our power went out (the night that Jeff left for China).
I have posted about Robin several times... she is creating adorable clothes to bring her Mia Hope home from China.
Check out her blog for new creations and stay tuned for more.
Robin is such a great friend and truly a blessing!!!!!!!!!! I am SO thankful for her friendship and the fantastic little clothes she creates. What would I do without you Robin?


Michelle is such a sweet lady and I love to follow her blog. Each time I stop by her blog I feel like I'm visiting with a friend that I've always known. Her love for her beautiful family shines through in each post.
She was so dear to send me a few emails while Jeff was gone that seemed to arrive just when I really needed them. Thank you Michelle for thinking of me/us and for being such a sweet person!!!!!!!
Her adorable little girls (Ella & Sophie) made the cute card pictured below.
Lily was so proud of it that she wanted to put it above our fireplace.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

day by day said...

You are soooo welcome, Tiffany!! Glad Lily enjoyed her gifts and the card that Ella made. She LOVES to make cards for people, especially for her "friends from China".

And if you ever figure a way to get your 2 to both look at the camera at the SAME time with neither of them having a silly look on their face...pleeeease let me know : ) I have found it near impossible.

Have a great night!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Awww...thanks Tiffany! YOU are the blessing...TRULY! You just have no idea. Michelle is an amazing mother and there is no doubt that she puts her children first. I feel honored to have both of you in my life...one of the many blessings in the miracle of adoption!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful friends! The red thread stretches to bring all of you together as sisters. I've learned to love these dear ladies by reading your blog. What a blessing. Love, Mom

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Hey Mom...I love you too! :)