Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update coming soon.....


I promise to have more of an update VERY soon....
"The Littles" are doing very well and keeping us VERY busy.

The other day I was folding laundry and I heard a lot of laughter in the living room. My first instinct was to grab my camera (as my mind was wondering what they were up to).
I walked in the living room to see all of the pillows off the couch. They were jumping on them, diving into them, using them to dust the wood floor, scooting around on them, and throwing them everywhere. I was just happy that is all they were up to.
You NEVER know what they might come up with....

8 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Praise God it didn't involve lipstick!! My kiddos love the couch pillow forts; it is as if it is fun because it is "forbidden"! I am just glad the Littles are happy & keeping you busy in a good way!

Jake and Taryn said...

This has to be the CUTEST picture ever!! They look like they are the best of friends and of course, they are just ADORABLE together!

day by day said...

Tiffany,
The decorative pillows from my couch and my throws are THE favorite thing to play with around here. The girls are always inventing games with the pillows and blankets, while the toys collect dust. LOL!

Very cute picture!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet it is! They look adorable as always. I can hear their laughter through the picture.
Love the update & the photo! Love, Mom

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

VERY cute photo of your kiddos! At least it wasn't something breakable...huh? I can't wait to see more updates...you are an awesome photographer! :)

Jessica said...

They are so cute! Glad to hear that they are having so much fun with each other. By the way, we love..love..love the announcement we got in the mail. I have been passing it around at church. Everyone agrees that your kids are the cutest.

Nikki said...

Fun, fun! (and tooooo cute)
Can't wait to hear about all the other stuff they've been up to!

Steffie B. said...

Oh I can relate.....I have this going on at my house too! ;)