Saturday, April 26, 2008

A beautiful girl, a handsome boy, and their China outfits

Lily & Ty sporting their Chinese outfits... Jeff did a great job shopping in China!


I love this picture.......Ty is saying CHEESE


Ty's outfit is a really soft silk but wasn't exactly made for his body.... the arms were super long.... I rolled the arms up a little but he thought it was so much fun to unroll them and flap them around.

My beautiful Lily..... when we were in China to bring Lily home we found beautiful cotton outfits. Well for some reason I only bought one. I asked Jeff to get more than that this trip and so he did. He picked some really beautiful outfits. Lily loves her China clothes! (her words)






A very serious Lily but she just finished telling me that she loved her blue China outfit... so that is serious business.

13 comments:

Rebel said...

Stunning photos... as always! But...then again, it could be the "subjects" of the pictures that are stunning????
Hope all is going well... finding any time to rest??? : )

Rebel

Also... I am shopping for a second camera as my second one has gotten really bad... what type of camera do you use... would you recommend it to others? Cheers!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Very beautiful photos Tiffany! LOVE the China outfits! :)

Megan said...

Oh Wow! How cute are they! I am very impressed that Jeff picked those outfits out. Nice job!

Lori said...

Tiffany, these are gorgeous shots of your beautiful children! That's funny about Ty flapping his arms~ what a cutie! And great job Jeff buying such lovely "China clothes"!

Jake and Taryn said...

Both kiddos look so beautiful! I love their China outfits! Too cute!

Nikki said...

Your hubby DID do a wonderful job shopping...I especially love Lily's blue outfit. Stunning!
Both of your kiddos are such precious gifts. Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

**I** love Lily's blue China outfit! Of course Ty would think it was funner to unroll his sleeves - he IS a boy!! They are darling!

Steffie B. said...

They are darling...I had that same outfit for Sophia! ;)

Anonymous said...

Another set of beautiful photos! Ty is so handsome, and Lil is truly beautiful in their China outfits. The clothes are so special and Jeff did a great job of shopping! Thanks for the update and for making me smile this morning! XO Mash

day by day said...

Oh, Tiffany...they are both so very beautiful!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

What gorgeous children! We have a Ty too. : )

Jewels of My Heart said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She is breathtaking and these pictures are incredable!
Thank you so much for all of your support on the Auction Blog.

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

I love looking at your kids...they are gorgeous!

Nate's chinese outfits don't fit him right either. If the shirt fits, the pants are REALLY super long. We had to roll down the waist several times and roll up the legs so they'd fit. haha.