Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A fall view

The other night I looked out our back window... then quickly grabbed my camera knowing the view was going to change very soon.
This is one of those times that my camera didn't quite capture what my eyes were seeing. Seems to be a frequent occurence... of course it is the camera's fault (certainly wouldn't be the user... hee hee).
The sky was a deep dark blue (rain was coming), the sunset was shining on the fall leaves and the colors just looked so bright and crisp.....The trees looked like they were twinkling....
And it only lasted a minute.....


3 comments:

the meaklims said...

Spectacular!
You know I have that same problem a lot too, of course I blame the camera! :)

Jill

amanda77kr said...

Both are great shots, and your commentary ads much to it. Second shot is really stunning.

I have the inverse...usually it's the crappy camera phone being used, but once in a great while the picture turns out really well.

Besides, you have both a sweet camera and great photography skills!!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! The light shining through the trees looks so pretty. You never take a bad picture! What wonderful colors! Love you, Mom