Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still here

Things have been busy as always.... the littles have Vacation Bible School this week and I just so happen to be the helper (keyword being helper...not the teacher) for their class. It just so happens that Lily's future preschool teacher is their Bible school teacher. They think that is really cool.
The littles LOVE bible school but they are TIRED (it lasts until 9pm). ME TOO. hee hee
At any rate that hasn't left me much time to update the blog.... So I will be back with several updates next week.

Lil and Ty's ladybug kite (Lily's words)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blue sky and the Ladybug kite is so pretty! I can hear the giggles coming from Lil & Ty as their kite soars. I just love your blog - it continues to make me smile and it's such a cheerful and happy site. Thanks for the update. Love you all, Mom

The Ordinary Horse said...

Beautiful, crisp picture...