Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some of our surroundings

Last week was lots of fun (and lots of being tired) with Vacation Bible School and now this week the littles are in swim lessons.
Somewhere in my wild thinking I thought with us being new to the area our summer might not be full of activity. NOT THE CASE..... we are having so much fun and doing A LOT.
The summer is off to a great start!

Now with summer in full swing and us keeping pretty busy...... I have been neglecting the blog.
I have LOTS of pictures just waiting to be edited, posted, printed, etc.
Not to mention the Lightroom 2 program that seems to call my name each time I get on the computer.

The littles exploring
in the field behind our house....

Lily and Ty love our neighbor Diane.....
They also love her horses... this just happens to be one of her horses.....


8 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Are you loving Lightoom? I have wondered if it is worth the investment :)

Glad you are having a comittment free but fun summer!

Anonymous said...

What a fun summer! What sweet pictures - love Lily & Ty - they are so adorable. Also, love the horses they are very pretty. So glad you are going to have a fun summer and that the littles are learning to swim. Love you and appreciate the update! :)
Love, Mom

Jewels of My Heart said...

What sweet, sweet pictures of your precious little ones...
Happy Summer

Julie Weber said...

wow these are great shots!! i never knew p-town was so cool. :)

day by day said...

That top picture is beautiful, Tiffany! I am glad you are having a busy/fun summer!! Isn't summertime busy-ness so much better than winter busy-ness? : )

I have to look into Lightroom...I hear such great things about it.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

So glad you are having a great summer in your new home!!!

Great pics...as always! :)

Love,
Robin

The Ordinary Horse said...

The colors in that first photo of Lily and Ty exploring the field is just beautiful. I love the horse photo too (of course). Looks so beautiful where you live!

David Weber said...

Great pics, T!