Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twirly Whirly Fliers

I LOVE this picture.....
I took this not long after we moved into our new house. The littles and I were walking in the field behind our house (which lucky for us belongs to Grandma & Grandpa). Ty wasn't feeling so hot and while he wanted to be outside he wanted no part of pictures. So Lily ran around what she called our new backyard and played with these twirly whirly fliers....



Twirly whirlies fliers.... she heard that on the show Ni Hao Kai Lan)

She had so much fun twirling them over and over...

SOOOOOO proud of her new backyard and the twirly whirlies......

As usual I am behind in posting (these pictures above are 2 months old). More posts and pictures are on the way. I have been snapping away as always. BUT..... my computer needed some photo sorting and space needed to be made for the 1000's of pictures that get added each month.



5 comments:

The Ordinary Horse said...

Love the photos; although I was sneezing just looking at the twirlie-whirlers!!! JK Lily is beautiful as always... hope you're not still having to wear coats there? Keep the posts coming; having Lily and Ty withdrawals here! Hugs...Sarah and Miss Eliza

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Lily - she is beautiful! She is in awe of everything around her new house - even the twirlie-whirlers. It is so refreshing to see life through her eyes & your wonderful pictures. Thanks for making my day! Hugs & kisses, Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Always happy to see Lily's beautiful face looking back at me! Love, Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

twirly whirlies! love it.

Just wanted to say your comments on our blog are a real encouragement to me. I so appreciate your honesty and thoughtfulness =)

Looking forward to dinner one of these nights!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Isn't is wonderful to live thru the eyes of children? They get such pleasure out of the simpliest of things...what a lesson we can learn from them. Lily is beautiful as always!!!

Hugs from St. Louis!
Love,
Robin