Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sunny days are here again

FINALLY.... winter is over and spring might actually be here.

The littles are SOOOO happy to get outside again.....ME TOO!

I don't know what it is about this picture but I LOVE it.... all the pretty colors... the fact that it is warm enough to enjoy sidewalk chalk again.... the littles think it is so much fun..What's not to love?

Lily hauling her pink stroller in the Gator...
If you ask Ty he will tell you it is Ty's Gator...
On this particular day Lily loaded it up with girlie stuff and took off..... She is a much better driver than Ty.... those are her words by the way.
Ty decided this would be a good time to ride all of the bikes..... some of which you can't see....
he placed them in the path of Lily and the Gator...


7 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I love the box of chalk...reminds me of Easter eggs...a sign of Spring! Ty's Gator looks awfully fun!!! Thank God Spring is here!!!

Love,
Robin

Busy Mama said...

Tiffany -you won an item on Chloe's Closet Auction - can you email me with your address so I can figure shipping?? Thanks so much.

ladyinwaitingblogdesign AT gmail DOT com.

Becky

day by day said...

Cute post!!
I loved getting our sidewalk chalk out a few weeks ago...true sign that nice weather is getting close. : )

Megan said...

We love sidewalk chalk too - except that we have to watch Greg because he tries to eat it. :) Love the Gator - I bet they both are having so much fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Miss Lily the Gator driver! I can hear Ty grumbling in the background about women drivers! It's so nice to see the sidewalk chalk and the pretty colors of spring. Love your pictures they are sunshine to me! Love, Mom

amanda77kr said...

Wow chalk! Looks like fun fun fun. Did we ever do that as kids? The Littles are so loved and fun to hear about, thanks for sharing!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the signs of spring!! I love the gator!!