Thursday, July 10, 2008

More 4th of July

***** THANK YOU all so much for your VERY kind compliments on the photos. I REALLY appreciate it. You all make my day!

To answer your camera questions...
The bugs and flowers (previous post) were taken with my old point and shoot camera...
Fuji FinePix Digital S7000.... I hang on to that camera just for taking bugs and such.

The new camera is a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi and the new lens that Jeff bought me is a 55-250mm zoom lens with image stabilizer..... I need that because I don't have a steady hand.


Happy 4th from the 4 of us..... not the best lighting but a long overdue family of 4 photo



On the ferry


The boys....Papaw Russ(or as Ty says Palaw Luss), Ty, & Jeff
Taking a break in the hammock

The Girls (Grandma, Lily, and Tiffany)
Afternoon Tea with Grandma

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful pics...Beautiful family!

day by day said...

Tiffany!

These are beautiful family pictures! I love the one of "the boys" on the bench as well as the one of the 4 of you...and the one of you and the kids. Oh, I just love all of them!

I ended up buying a camera this week...I might end up pestering you with questions as I try to figure out how to use the thing. : )

Ty looks so happy and well adjusted...what a Blessing!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures "tell" the story of a very happy family outing at Kelley's Island on a beautiful summer's weekend! Mike & I have many great memories of our once-in-a-lifetime visit with all of you last summer. Best wishes to you all for many more such weekends!

Maxi and Mike

Jake and Taryn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures! I especially love the one of the 4 of you, but the ones with grandparents are great too!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I can taste the tea that Miss Lily shared; and, hear Ty's laughter - but now we can remember the fun through your beautiful pictures. What special shots - love the 4 of you! xo Mom

Megan said...

That is a great family picture of the 4 of you!

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures...I really want a new camera!! I just love the pic of you, Lilly and Ty on the ferry, it is so beautiful!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your family picture is BEAUTIFUL!! You are such a pretty Mama and those kids? Do they take a BAD picture??

amanda77kr said...

What a happy family!! It was just like sitting in the grass watching you guys...awesome.

And thanks for the camera info. I'mna be hunting fer one now.

Nikki said...

Hey Tiffany!
Looks like your family of 4 is doing GREAT!
Love the family picture...love all the beautiful, bright, vibrant pics. They radiate happiness!
XO

Kim said...

What a beautiful family!

The Creason Heritage said...

What a beautiful family photo! Your photos always turn out so nice. Ty looks like he is such a happy little guy and just perfect for your family. Love the tea party photo...special moments with Grandma!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful family pictures!! I especially love the one of Jeff holding Ty....I can't believe how much they look alike!
Your whole family is just gorgeous!!