Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful

Thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving.... for family, friends, and health!

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is December and then comes Christmas. I am slowly getting into the Christmas spirit but before I really jump in I wanted to share these beautiful fall photos. Since it is still the last day of November I think it is a good way to finish up fall posts.... which I never really did because I was busy getting caught up with Disney pictures.


I LOVE FALL... I love the colors, the pumpkins, the warm sunny days, the cool nights, cider, apples, and everything fall.
Early in October (on a day that was unusually warm) we did our annual trip to the pumpkin farm.....







One very shiny pumpkin... which we did not get....









Thanks chicken for the bum view......










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall is such a beautiful time of year, and you made it even better with your wonderful photos! Love the colors you captured. Lily & Ty look so cute and love the chickens/chicks and other adorable scenes. Great photography!

Love you,
Mom

Lori said...

These are so pretty Tiffany! I especially like the first one and also the one of all the little round green gourds.
I haven't been by in awhile and can't believe how big the kids are, wow! :)

amanda77kr said...

As far as I'm concerned, the 4 seasons should consist of summer, summer, summer, and spring...but you make fall look gorgeous and tempting!