Thursday, November 17, 2011

THE LAST Disney post

I should say the last post until we hopefully go again someday.

FINALLY....
AND only 6 months later...
I am done with Disney photos.....

Oh how we loved the Polynesian Resort....



The back side of the volcano pool (those stairs on the volcano lead to the water slide)....
wish I would have taken a picture of the front side....
Ty went on this so many times I lost count....

Miss Lily striking a pose.....


After sending many clients to this character buffet we wanted to try it ourselves.
Let's just say we like the Chef Mickey breakfast at Cape May a lot better.
We got here early (with reservation) and waited......... If you've been to Disney you know that getting up and going elsewhere isn't always that easy or quick.
After an hour they seated us and apologized many times for losing our reservation.
They didn't charge us for the meal which worked out nicely.
However, by the time we were seated the characters were done making their rounds for that time slot.
Needless to say it was a LONG breakfast!


Ty gets really shy around the characters.....he decided to hide
when they came around.
Miss Lily is VERY happy to meet and greet the characters.


Mickey liked that Lily had on a Minnie shirt.....
(and who can miss the family in the background.... the dad was keeping the son from running into Lily's picture)

(a little blurry) Lily and Minnie having a moment about Lily's Minnie shirt....
I could hear Lily telling Minnie that her mom's friend Robin (Red Thread Stitches) made the shirt.




Magic Kingdom... here we come...
It was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 100+ degrees with what felt like 100 % humidity.
It wasn't as hot as China but it was hot.
AND... I had a fever that day which I am pretty sure the sun baked out of me.
It was still a really fun day but I wasn't snapping pictures like crazy.... so.... not too many pictures of our Magic Kingdom day.
The littles were so excited to be at the Magic Kingdom but 1/2 way through the HOT day they both asked if we could spend the next few days at the Polynesian pool. So we did.....




It's A Small World....


Pirate Lily (Pirate's of the Caribbean Ride)


Polynesian Resort Lobby.....


Time to go home.......





Good bye Disney World.......

We had a great time on the Disney cruise and at the Polynesian Resort!!! Being at Disney makes ya feel like a kid again and is such a fun family place! Can't wait to go again someday!!!!!

More recent photos coming soon.....



8 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love!! Looks like loads of fun! I love thpicture of you and your Littles!!

Are you ready to go back?!

Zai Jian!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! I love the photos - the pic of you, Ty & Lily is gorgeous! You have taken some wonderful pictures and it makes an older me want to go there myself. Love you all so much.
Mom

Megan said...

Loved the pictures and the Disney recaps! I'm sad this is the last post. :) The pic of you and the Littles is beautiful! It all makes me want to go back to Disney - but we need to go to China first! :)

the meaklims said...

I am SO ready to go to Disney with Lilah, but we want to wait for #2!!

You look so beautiful Tiffany! Gorgeous shot of you and Lily.

Jill

the meaklims said...

Oops, I meant to say Gorgeous shot of you, Lily and Ty!

Debbie said...

Hi Tiffany....I have not checked in with you for a while. We have just finished a renovaton project on our home and to say it has been "difficult" and "slow" is a big understatement! Thank Goodness I can now spend some time on blogging, LOL! I have LOVED reading about your trip . It looks amazing. Hope you are all well.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What awesome pics, Tiffany!! I had a smile on my face the entire time I read thru all the posts. I especially love the photo of you with your arms full of Lily and Ty. Gorgeous!

It looks like a fabulous time was had by all!

Luv ya!

amanda77kr said...

Is Disney better now than when we were kids? It sure looks like it!