Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Polynesian Resort & Luau

Believe it or not I am almost done with these Disney posts....
I love working on these pictures because it brings back such fun memories!!!

After our 4 days on the Disney Dream we headed to the Disney Polynesian Resort.
I have wanted to stay there for as long as I can remember. Jeff and I LOVE Hawaii and the Polynesian Resort really feels like Hawaii. From the music playing throughout the resort to the gorgeous Plumerias .... it just feels like Hawaii. We could have stayed so much longer!!!!!!





I've always wanted to go to the Luau at the Polynesian and for some reason we figured we would do that on the first night. Not the best plan... considering the littles were really tired!

The food was so yummy!!!!!!!!! This is just the start..... I would have taken more food pictures but I was trying to make sure Ty's head didn't fall in the food.

Here is Mr. Ty about to fall asleep... and he did fall asleep... then he had a big fit when he woke up.

But he managed to take this cute picture of Lily and dad when he calmed down.....



After the Luau the littles got their second wind.
This picture was their idea... they thought they were the hula dancers... and wanted me to get a picture of their act.

Taking a little break in the lobby to watch tv......












2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ha! Hilarious picture of Ty!!

Ooh, I love Hawaii too! I think the Polynesian resort looks amazing! Glad the Littles got the second wind!

Anonymous said...

You are right - it looks exactly like Hawaii & the food looks delicious. Love the photo of Ty falling asleep! Your photos are beautiful and you captured the trip enough to make us feel the fun & excitement!
Wonderful! Love, Mom