Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A quick hello


I haven't forgotten our blog......


Ty thought he was being so funny closing his eyes every time I tried to take the picture.....

I am still working on Disney photos and hope to have some up soon.....
We are busy having LOTS of fun this summer. I am snapping pictures like crazy and hopefully one day before the littles graduate I will be able to get them posted.

Some things we have been up to......
Kelleys Island
Ty finished Tball and loved it
Ty lost his first tooth
Celebrated Lily's 5 year anniversary
4th of July parade, fireworks, and fun
Swimming
Bikes
Playing at the park
Slip 'n' slide




4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Sounds like summer to me! Busy, busy, busy and fun, fun, fun! Inlov your hammock! And in love your missing tooth boy :-) happy Summer!

the meaklims said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait to see your kelleys island pics!

And yeah for Ty losing his first tooth! That's a huge milestone!

Happy family day with your beautiful Lily! 5 years? Where does the time go?

Happy summer, it sure sounds happy!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lily for 5yrs of joy; and, way to go Ty - you've lost your first tooth! I love the hammock photo the Littles look so happy & adorable. You have a precious & beautiful family that brings happiness to all of us. Thanks for sharing your dear family. Love, Masher

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a sweet hammock photo! Your babies seem to change with each post.

Sounds like a fun summer filled with lots of happy memories!

I can't wait to see the rest of your Disney pics!!!

Luv ya!