Sunday, June 26, 2011

FINALLY....

More Disney pictures....

There seems to be VERY little time to blog this summer.... Lily and Ty are keeping me VERY busy and I am pooped (not a good sign given the fact that we have 2 more months of summer).

At any rate.... back to the Disney trip.....

I am not promising that all of the photos are the best quality... the first day I was too tired to fool around much with camera settings and many times the littles were not super patient for photos.
I had big intentions to take LOTS of pictures. We traveled with Jeff's family and I planned to get pictures of everyone. Well... somehow that didn't happen. When we got home I was talking with Lily about it and she said, "Don't worry about it mom, we were on vacation".


(FYI..... the bracelets are for the kids club...helps them keep track of where the kids are)

Once we made it on the ship we headed straight to lunch.... all 4 of us were very hungry.....
it turns out that Ty was more tired than hungry....

After lunch and Ty's lunchtime nap we headed to our wonderful room.....
Oh my... that bed was so comfy!!!!

Even though Lily was tired she wasn't going to nap anytime soon.... SO.. the boys took a little rest in the room and Lily and I explored the ship.
We found the ice cream first.....


Lily suggested I get a photo of this mural.....

and the beautiful chandelier....



After dinner we took a quick walk and found Toy Story playing on the BIG screen....
This is about all we saw because everyone was ready for bed...

This was one of their favorite things about the cruise... THEIR BEDS....
Ty slept on the high bunk and Lily slept on the lower bunk...
They thought they were SOOOO cool....

Each night our pillow on the bed was turned to this side....
A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep....



6 comments:

the meaklims said...

Love how Lily gave you the excuse of being on vacation, how true!!

My sister and I were always dying about bunk beds when we were young too! Kids really do love them, as a novelty!

Also, that photo of Lily in the porthole is absolutely stunning.

I can't wait to hear more!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Just seeing your photos makes me feel so happy inside. You always take the gorgeous pictures - and you capture the beauty so well. Love Ty & Lily's pose - so adorable. I also think Lily in the porthole looks like a painting - it is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation! I felt the excitement! Love your room! Love you all, Mom

Maxine said...

You must have tossed the not-so-quality pics, Tiff, cause these are great! I just love the picture of Lily in the window - it's one of those 1,000 words pics. Your room was so nice & spacious! Ty & Lily are having such fun as they grow up!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Oh how I've missed these faces. . .I haven't been blogging, but just got back to doing some posts and I saw yours. . .

LOVE the blog header photo - you look amazing. The porthole photo is a TREASURE. Turn that into a canvas or something girly!!! Great shot.

Looks like you're still keeping up with the photog - amazing as always.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Looks like a fabulous time! Ty looks like he has really sprouted. Love the photo of Lily in the round window. And the pillow was so sweet...

Who cares how many pics there are...what wonderful memories!!!

Love and blessings,
Robin