Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aqua Duck and Water slides

Back to Disney.....

I wish I had a photo of us on this FUN water slide. We went on this MANY times!!!!
The tubes for this slide hold 2 people and since the littles need a few more inches in height they had to ride with one of us. That was just fine with me... I loved it as much as they did.... even found myself asking them to ride with me. OH MY.....


This is the tube (Aqua Duck) you ride through and it takes you around the top of the ship...



When the littles had enough of the sliding with us they went on the slide that was just
their size.....




Dad spraying Lily and Ty in Nemo's Reef.... Lily and Ty were moving so fast in this area that I couldn't get a photo of them....






6 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE it! That looks so fun. Makes me want to book a Disney cruise! Greg asks me all the time when are we going back to Disney! :)

Anonymous said...

How cool (literally & figuratively speaking)! Would love to go on the slide and I can understand why the Littles look so happy. Wonderful & refreshing photos of adorable subjects. I look forward to your updates and love your beautiful photography. Love, Mom

amanda77kr said...

That does look like the coolest slide!

the meaklims said...

*I* want to go on that waterslide! Awesome! So happy to hear from you again and see your beautiful kiddies, you are always missed!

Jill

Maxine said...

Looks like great fun for ALL of you!!! :-)

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.