Monday, April 19, 2010

2 years ago....

(I'm about a month late on this post)

Two years ago....Ty Olsen came home to his family. I remember that day like it was yesterday!
The past 2 years have flown by. Ty has grown and changed so much!

Ty is such a sweet little guy. He is a helper. He is stubborn. He is smart. He is now sassy (no surprise where he learned that). He gives lots of hugs and kisses. He has a heart of gold. He loves computers and anything electronic. He loves math. He is determined. He tries so hard at everything. He loves his family and prefers it when we are all together.
He LOVES God and everyone (his words).

We are blessed to be his family!!!!!!

Ty.. just a week or so after coming home....
LOVE those cheeks...

2 years later...
Doing his silly smile...
I still love kissing his cute cheeks....


ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION......

Ty LOVES marble games... so we got him this one for his anniversary. He has changed it a million times. He creates different towers, etc.
He LOVES it!

I was practicing some of my new shutter speed techniques and just happened to snap this right when this ball jumped into mid-air. Ty and I were so happy that I got this picture. He even jumped up and down yelling YEAH Momma!!!!


We asked him where he wanted to go for his celebration and this is what he said.....


So off we went.....
(that is Jeff on the left side holding tickets that the littles were accumulating)




We finished our fun day with dinner at Ty's favorite restaurant...
*The Olive Garden*....


11 comments:

amanda77kr said...

Those cheeks are definitely adorable! Great photos, love the pic of Jeff stooping to play (my favorite game) air hockey.

I still think it's cool as heck that you adopted Ty & Lily and boy is it fun to follow your blog.

Unknown said...

It's so special to watch Ty grow..he was Ty Baby, now he is a handsome big boy. Love his cheeks, his beautiful face, but most of all his huge heart! Two years with such a special little guy! It seems he was destined to be your happy & beautiful son. I absolutely love the picture of the marble suspended - great photography! Lily & Ty are very lucky to have such dear, sweet, and devoted parents. Love the photos & all of you too.
Love, Mom

the meaklims said...

Oh Ty, you make me want to squeeze you every time I see you, I can't even imagine what your parents go through. You are adorable in every way...what a blessing!

Happy Anniversary!
Hugs, Jill & Lilah

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Happy 2nd anniversary to Ty and your entire family!

It has been so amazing to have a peak into your family over the last few years! Thank you!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on in awhile! Love the updates! I can't believe it's been 2years already that Ty has been home! WOW! Looks like you had fun at Chuck E Cheese! Fun place! I absolutely love the first picture of Lily and Ty on your 4/15 post-it brings tears to my eyes-they are so beautiful and happy! I know how happy they make you! Keep enjoying every minute! Oh yeah-the Snap Snap song is too cute!!! She'll love that one played in about 10 years!!! Cheryl

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy 2 Years to your family! And I'm with Ty, "YEAH, Mom!" on catching that shot of the marble mid-air!!!! Ty is a such a handsome little guy, and seems to be so full of life! Enjoy the years ahead.

Megan said...

Happy 2 Years to Ty!! What a handsome little guy. He stole my heart when he walked into SS like he had always been there and seemed to love it all. :) I will never forget him singing the B-I-B-L-E song.

Ken Haufle said...

Off Topic: Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Lora said...

I love seeing that fearful look in the eyes of the first picture totally disappear in the second. I saw the same thing in photos of our Alex...
Sadness and concern I didn't see in real life would show in photos.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I don't know how I missed these posts!

Happy 2 years Ty!!! Wow...he sure has changed in two years. He sounds like an amazing blessing to your family!

Love the pics in the post below! That skirt on Lily is to die for!!! Such sweet poses!!!

You are such a beautiful family, my friend!

Love you!

melandpetechina said...

I think Lu and Ty could be twins, Lu also love anything electrical, is getting sassy and starts with a list of who he loves and then gives up and says "I love everyone" How lucky we are to have these boys — wonderful children aren't they?! Congrats on 2 yrs! Ours is coming up a in couple weeks! (It's a good feeling to know they've now been with us as long as they were at the Pink Castle.)