Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy April... Happy Spring

LONG TIME NO POST....... we have been SOOO busy. I know that I sound like a broken record when I say WE HAVE BEEN SO BUSY... certainly we aren't the only ones in the world that are busy. It just feels like the last month has flown by.

Sooooo....
What have we been up to? We celebrated Ty's 2 year anniversary, we all battled a cold or something, we've been enjoying fun in the spring sun, and we had a wonderful Easter.

I have lots of photos to upload and post. Just need a little time...

In the meantime....

Miss Lily giving one of her famous hugs to Ty and wishing him Happy Anniversary

Loving their Zhu Zhu pets.... they decided Moo and Tex are sister and brother just like they are.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiffany...long time no comment from me :) The "littles" are sooo cute and darling together! Happy 2 years to Ty...wow...seems like yesterday.

momwithfaithandhope said...

Peyton and Gracyn love Zhu Zhu pets too! Never seen Moo or Tex - those are cute!!!!! Do you have babies yet??? They come with little beds and bottles, etc.

Happy 2 Years as a family of four! Love the big squeeze shared between your kidlets!

Anonymous said...

How sweet it is! Love the famous hug from Princess Lily! They are so cute - give them both a big hug for me! Love their Zhu Zhu pets too, how sweet that they think in terms of "brother/sister", what a bond huh? Beautiful littles and it's great to see a new picture. Love, Mom

Kim said...

Wow, has it really been two years?! Congratulations!! The "littles" are just adorable! Two beautiful blessings!!

Steve Twydell said...

Hi Tiffany !! I was just surfing the blogs when I came across yours, I just had to leave a comment and say that you have a beautiful family !! I wish you all health,love and happiness for the future......

Kind regards,

Steve "The poetry Addict"