Monday, March 15, 2010

Lunch with a bunny

Lunch with the Easter Bunny that is.....

On Saturday we enjoyed a fun filled lunch with our great friends and the Easter Bunny.
We all had so much fun!
The littles made crafts, played games, and came home with delicious candy. (Lily's words on the delicious candy)

Jeff was sick so he stayed home....well.....2 mins down the road I could tell he was more than grumpy and not feeling well at all... so after a quick turn of the car.... we took him home.

I... for some reason..... always have this grand idea that I will take my camera to these events......and capture all these wonderful photos. It rarely happens. I'm climbing over people, trying to avoid a background full of strangers in my photos, fighting with strange lighting, etc........
Lesson learned... take Jeff's pocket sized camera!!!!!

At any rate... the littles had LOTS of fun and so did I!!!!!!





6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the Easter Bunny hug. :) SO cute.

And THANK YOU for your help with the pictures!!! You have no idea how excited I am about that! Really, thanks so much for taking the time to help--I really appreciate it!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Oh my, is that time of year already?! Too cute - love the Littles' smiles!

the meaklims said...

I think you did a great job on the photo's! Ahh the easter bunny. The littles look absolutely thrilled!

It really is hard to believe it's that time of year again! And I'm glad it is! :)

Jill

Unknown said...

Love the pictures - you always get the best shots. Lily & Ty are so colorful in their adorable outfits and they look so precious. The Easter bunny was lucky to have such cute littles to hug! Wonderful photograpy! Love you all, Mom

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Sooooo sweet! Your pics always turn out perfect my friend! :)

I just bought those pants for Mia Hope. heehee

Feel better Jeff!

Love,
Robin

amanda77kr said...

Bunny hug!!