Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

A day late that is....

With this cold/virus/or whatever is going around our house we didn't get to do much for
St. Patrick's Day. I'm hoping we can make an Irish dinner soon to make up for it.

Ty was thrilled to be wearing his new Lucky Charm's shirt.... Lily was super excited to wear green to school and let everyone know it was St. Patrick's Day.

We made some little books at home with details about St. Patrick's Day and the littles informed me they are ready to go to Ireland.
I second that motion.

In the meantime.......
Lily and I made these little paper leprechauns
Ty practiced setting the automatic timer on my old camera.....
He is hugging my neck so tight that my eyes could barely stay open...which he just thought was hilarious...

I dreamed of rainbows in Ireland....
I didn't find a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow... but Jeff and I had a great time in Ireland (about 6 years ago)


7 comments:

the meaklims said...

Happy St Patricks Day!

I hope you're all feeling better soon. Oh, and I third that notion of you going to Ireland! I am a little biased though!

Jill

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

LOVE te pics!! especially te rainbow! you ave a beautiful family!!

Tami
Praying Jeremiah home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Love the pic of you and Ty! I want to go to Ireland too! :)

Unknown said...

What a great photo of you & Ty! You both are such cuties; and, I love the rainbow in Ireland, that is beautiful. I hope your family has the opportunity to travel there someday & see some real Leprechauns! Love you, Mom

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Hi Tiffany,
Just wanted to let you know I'm still following along! The kids are really growing up! Where does the time go? Wow.

I have a question for you...could you email me if you get a chance?

carolyn.milligan@pei.symptico.ca
Thanks!
Carolyn

amanda77kr said...

Ty makes an adorable Leprechaun! Ireland would be a great vacation, I remember the great photos you had from your trip.

momwithfaithandhope said...

The photo of you and Ty brings a smile to my face! Even if you could hardly breathe! LOL