Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Band

This could be the cover for their first single... hee hee
This picture is wrong (technically) in so many ways but I love it. I was fooling around with settings and didn't even realized I got this. They were warming up for their performance.

A few weeks ago the littles had a performance with their Chinese school for Chinese New Year. Their class was second on stage and they were SO cute.
Lily was in her glory... she LOVES to be on stage. She was moving, grooving, and playing her guitar. It was awesome.
Ty wasn't thrilled about the idea of performing with his class of 3 girls... until I reminded him that he would be 1 handsome boy with 3 pretty girls.... that seemed to convince him.
He did a great job and did all moves.
The crowd loved this little group!!!!!!



These are their famous guitars.... made with the help of dad, mom, and Grandma G.
The littles did all the decorating.




Their teacher chose this song for them.....moves and all....
WARNING..... it is a catchy little tune. We are still singing it and I wonder if it will ever leave my head. Lily suggested that maybe it should just leave my mouth.
Then she laughed and started singing it.... Ty joined in.... that was followed by them doing all the moves.




10 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love The Band's cover shot!!! You fiddling with your settings yielded a creative outcome! When I do that I always end up with pure white or pure black. LOL

Unknown said...

Out of nowhere the little tune will come to me - and, I make up my own words! Lily & Ty were so precious on stage; and, the audience loved them! The picture is beautiful and captures their sweet faces perfectly. Lily looked like a rock star & Ty was bustin' a move! LOL
Love, Mom

the meaklims said...

Oh my, those guitars are fabulous!

And look at those littles, they are so beautiful, your right Tiffany, this photo captures captures your little rock stars perfectly!

Gorgeous!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my goodness...this is too cute! Love the guitars!!! That IS a catchy tune and the video was adorable.


Love and Blessings,
Robin

Julie Weber said...

how awesome. we have rock stars right down the road from us! LOVE IT.

Dita said...

Those are SOME guitars! Fantastic!
Robert Palmer look out...one handsome guy among all those beautiful women!

amanda77kr said...

You're an awesome photographer even when it's a "mistake". I'm jealous and happy for you(!!).

Such talent in one family! Lookit those rockers go. And yeah, it is a catchy tune (what are the words?).

Adele said...

cLove your blog! You have a BEAUTIFUL family. You will never know how much your comment meant to me today. I needed the encouragement! YOur children are so beautiful! I know you are a blessed Mom! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please become a follower when you visit again. May I add you to my blogroll? I am working on posting a blogroll soon.
Thanks again,
Adele

Kathy said...

What a great photo! I love how Ty is the only boy and his face is the one that is really lit. Isn't funny how accidental photos end up being ones that you like?

Your family is really so cute. :)

Kathy said...

Tiffany,
Thanks so much for letting me know how to post the photos--I was able to figure it out from your directions! one more question...my blog is cutting off part of the photo. Do I need to change something with my blog?
Thank you SO much for your help! I haven't been able to figure this out!