Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Lily Feifei

Lily's birthday.......

Preschool starts 1 hour late with snow delay... Lily relieved that she will get to pass out her Valentine's cards, eat cupcakes that we made, and celebrate her birthday at school.
Grandma Glenda was also here. Lily was more than excited that Grandma was going to help us out at school.

Lily proud of her cake with 5 candles.... they decorate these at the beginning of the school year....

Lily thought she was SOOO cool.... each student has this at their snack seat for their birthday

Her PONY Valentine cards..... she keeps hinting that she is READY to ride a pony.....
on her own... NO help... She wants to ride in the field behind our house....

At preschool......After a delay (that really throws off a bunch of 4 & 5 year olds),
Valentine partying, birthday celebrating, and TOO MUCH sugar....


Home to take it easy.....

Next a little birthday celebration with Grandma Glenda, Grandma N., and Grandpa N.
The party was complete with Chinese take out.

Lily LOVES Mulan and reminded me over and over how nice a Mulan party would be.

LILY MULAN.... her words....

Birthday cupCAKE....
Lily and I love this new cake pan that makes a GIANT cupcake....
Ty says... I like that REALLY big cupcake momma...

When she was blowing out her 5 candles I thought to myself... how can she be 5 ALREADY.....It seems like yesterday she turned 2 (her first birthday at home)
A few lanterns....




12 comments:

the meaklims said...

Gosh that celebration looks amazing! I adore Lily Mulan, the costume is greta and she suits it well!

And the cupcake cake. What a great idea Tiffany!

Another thing I love are the Valentines Day cards. They are simply beautiful. I can see a big expensive gift in your future! Time to build a stable! :)

Jill

PS - Not to worry about the package. It's so very kind of you.

Jessica said...

I can't believe Lily is five already too! Wow!!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Yes, I agree...how is it that Lily is turning FIVE?? I remember you bringing her home like it was yesterday.

Happy, Happy birthday, Lily Feifei!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy 5th Birthday Lily Feifie!!! You make the most beautiful Mulan!

Love and hugs from St. Louis!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Such a fun birthday/Valentines Day celebration at school. Lily looked adorable as Mulan; and, she played the part very well. It was one of the best weeks and tell Lily I believe she can ride a pony by herself! :) Thanks for all the wonderful memories. Love, Mom

Shirley H. said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lily!

amanda77kr said...

Can't believe she's five already either. I'm stealing that picture of Lily with a cupcake face; so adorable.

Holy sugar shock batman, that's the biggest cupcake I've ever seen! Good thing Princess Lily-Mulan has her court to help with the eating. Was it as tasty as it looks?

momwithfaithandhope said...

Happy Birthday Mulan Lily! Adorable theme, great phtos, and love the BIG cupCAKE! Great job Mom!

p.s. and those Valentine's cards are so fancy! I feel like an inadequate mom for using the Camp Rock ones! LOL

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Lily!!
I know, where does the time go? I loved the pic of Lily at preschool - that is totally the smile Doug gives me if I try and take pictures at preschool.

melandpetechina said...

great pics Tiffany! Enjoy 5, it's such a great age — they really start to become companions at this age, it's so much fun!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Lily Mulan!!

Dita said...

What a great Birthday celebration!

Great job on the giant cupcake. We have that pan too and the kids just love it. I always worry I am going to mess it up but it comes out lovely every time!

Happy 5th Birthday, Lily!