Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lily is 3

FINALLY.... birthday pictures.
Sorry for the delay!!! Last week was BUSY, BUSY.

Last weekend we had a little family party for Lily's big 3. It was A LOT of fun!!! Hello Kitty and her colors (pink, white, black) were the theme.
Lily loves Hello Kitty or Miss Kitty as we call her.

We celebrated Lily's birthday all weekend and even days later she still wanted to blow out candles for her birthday.

I can't believe our Lily is 3. Watching her grow and change is so much fun. I love all of her little stages (well......some more than others). Although, there are days that I just wish I could freeze time or slow it down a little. Our baby is growing up so fast and is becoming such a big girl.

Lily is such an amazing little person! She is spunky, sweet, sassy, smart, cute, fun, funny, loving, and just so beautiful inside and out. I tell her that she is my right hand girl.... she is by my side a lot and she is my biggest helper! She makes every day an adventure. She makes me laugh more than anyone and makes each day so exciting! I thank God for her each and every day!




Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Tiffany! Glad to see that Lily had a wonderful 3rd birthday! The pictures are wonderful...love the one of the two of you in the center.
She is an amazing little girl.
(Welcome to my FAVORITE age thus far.)
XO

Jake and Taryn said...

She is so adorable!! Looks like a wonderful celebrations! I love her outfit and her cake is way too cute! :)

Maxine said...

These picture collages are not only beautiful to look at but are also wonderful to read! Thank you for the happiness!

Love, Auntie Maxine

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!!! What a beautiful little 3 year old! Great pics! It looks like Lily had a wonderful birthday thanks to her wonderful mother and family!

day by day said...

Aw...Lily looks like she had a great party!!

I so know what you mean about wishing we could freeze time. Lily is the same age as my girls and it is such a fun age!

I love her birthday dress!!

Tiffany, did you get the e-mail that I sent you? ...I am hoping I have the right address.

Lori said...

Beautiful party pictures Tiffany~ love the collages and all the pretty colors!!
Happy Birthday to your best little helper. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collages! Miss Lily is so beautiful and her party was so much fun. Thanks for the joy your blog and photos bring!
Love, Gamma

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are such a crafty Mom! I love your decor for your baby's third birthday! - Three is such a fun age; Welcome!!

Jessica said...

how cute! i love it all. did you make the cake? it is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Lili is beautiful and I always enjoy family pictures of happy days!

Dawn said...

Oh Tiffany her party decorations are just darling. I am thrilled you had such a special time celebrating. She is a special little girl!!

Steffie B. said...

Just darling....love all the pictures....can see why you were busy! ;)

Sharon said...

Just found your beautiful blog and wanted to say hello. Congratulations on your LOA!! We are anxiously awaiting ours and I LOVE to read that someone has received theirs!!
God bless your journey and your lovely family.

amanda77kr said...

Thank you for sharing the fun pictures! Lily's a spunky, fun, and adorable ray of sunshine in our lives everytime you share her with us. :-)