Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pillows and pictures

Whenever I am making our bed Lily LOVES to jump in the pillows..... we seem to have plenty of them.
So...... today when I happened to notice how cute her Matilda Jane shirt looked with the pillows I ran to grab my camera. When I told her I was going to get my camera she said, "Bring Gummy Bear too".
Two gummy bears got me a lot of pictures today. She didn't mind the pictures a bit. She was jumping like crazy and having A LOT of fun. In fact, when I laughed too much she told me to settle down. Go figure!


This is right after she told me to settle down.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures make me miss her!! You know I love her personality! So happy she cooperated - maybe she can convince my kids to do that for me!

day by day said...

I bet Ty will just love jumping on those pillows with her when he comes home! Love the picture where she is telling you to settle down and the one right above it!!

Anonymous said...

Can she get any cuter? Her personality is so amusing and you never know what she is going to say! Miss Feiser is 3 going on 30 and absolutely delightful.
Love, Gamma

GrandPa Ron said...

Sounds like Mommy better "settle down" and do as the Boss says. Ha! I Love it.

Grandpa Ron

Mr.Brian said...

I think someone enjoys having her picture taken.

Nikki said...

ADORABLE pictures - and she does look so cute against your bedding...although she ALWAYS looks cute.

I hope you were able to settle down for her, momma...she looked pretty serious! hehe

Jake and Taryn said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! She is such a DOLL!!! :)

Steffie B. said...

Great pictures....I hope I can learn to take them this good! ;)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so completely and totally Lily that I feel as tho I can reach out and touch her. Great photography, Tiffany. Wonderful subject!

Anonymous said...

We miss you Lily ... and can't wait to see you again. xo xo Love, Grandma and Grandma N

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! Love the Matilda Jane shirt too!