Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pretty Lily

Ok....... someone asked me lately if all I do is take picture after of picture of Lily. The answer...... I do take a lot but that isn't all we do.
I have been learning how to use my new camera and she thinks it is great fun to see each picture after I take it. You can imagine how long that takes. Hee hee
I don't mind it a bit. It is a lot of fun and helps me to see what I am doing right or wrong (wrong in most cases). Lily is such a sweetheart and tells me GOOD JOB MOM. Sometimes she even pats me on the back.

We happen to have shades in our kitchen window that are moving panels. They are great because we can move them as the sun blasts our breakfast table.
Well, Lily loves to hide behind them while moving them back and forth. The other day I just happened to snap her picture as she looked around one of the shades and she thought it was such fun. She said, "Take more pitchers mom".
I just snapped away as she played and then when she was done playing she said, "Gummie mom". Mind you I didn't bribe her for the pictures. She just assumed that taking pictures meant a gummy bear was in her future.



9 comments:

day by day said...

Oh, those are gorgeous pictures of Lily!! You are doing a great job figuring out your new camera. I also have a new camera and haven't had the chance to play around with it and take advantage of the features. One day....: )

Dawn said...

Darling!! You are defintely getting the hang of that new camera!

Lori said...

Those are such beautiful shots Tiffany! How fun and what a blessing to be able to have the time with Lily to do something you both enjoy!
That's funny about the gummie bears! :)

Anonymous said...

What a doll! She is such a happy little girl and you capture her in the most wonderful poses. What a great photographer and a beautiful subject to practice with!
Thanks for the breath of fresh air.
Love, Gamma

amanda77kr said...

LOL...next time you take my picture I'm gonna ask for a gummie too! Hee hee.

amanda77kr said...

Ooo I love the new look of your site!! I can read it much better, and the header image is so cool!

Nikki said...

There is nothing better than snapping photos of a beautiful Lily, if you ask me!
Great job, mom!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Who wouldn't want to take "pitchers" of that sweet face all day?? ;) She is a DOLL!

JulieM said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Lily is just a doll!! I'll have to keep tabs on life with Lily and your new Journey with Ty!!