Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

Our tree is not a designer tree by any means but we love it.
It is filled with ornaments that I have been collecting since I was a little girl. In fact I have a few from back to 4 years old.
I have always loved ornaments and over the years the collection has grown. Some of them are from my grandma's tree, some are gifts that my mom gives me each year, some are from family, some are from dear friends, some are from friends no longer with us, some are from special occasions, and so on.
Each one holds a special memory. Decorating the tree each year is like a trip down memory lane.

P.S. Lily has her own tree (well next year she will have to share it with brother Ty) in our family room. She is quite proud of it and loves decorating it. I will post pictures of her tree soon.



My favorite picture this season.


(click on collage to see larger picture)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Denna said...

Very Pretty. I love the second picture. That is beautiful.

day by day said...

What a nice tree! I love the picture of your daughter looking at the tree...with the reflection of the lights in the window. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen any designer trees that are lovlier than yours - just beautiful! The look on Lily's face as she stares at the tree is what Christmas is all about. Thank you for giving us a peek into your Christmas world!

Anonymous said...

You should be a professional "tree decorator" because your tree is perfect. The picture of beautiful Lily looks like a Christmas card!
Love the collage - wonderful photography.
Love, Gamma

Angella said...

Beautiful photos!

Nice to meet you, too :)

Nikki said...

Oh BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the pic of Lily admiring the tree and the collage is stunning!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! HOHOHO!!!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....it really is lovely! There are beautiful ornaments....what a wonderful memory for all of you!