Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A few new favorites

OH MY........This has been a busy month so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been snapping pictures left and right (with my new camera) but don't seem to have any time to put them on the blog.

Back to the new camera.....Jeff bought me the Canon EOS Rebel XTI camera that I have been hoping for all year.
I LOVE IT..... but I have a lot to learn about the world of SLR cameras. Good thing I love to take pictures...... that will give me plenty of practice.


Lily in her cupcake shirt...... having a cup of tea



Admiring herself in the mirror of an ornament

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a little doll in the cupcake shirt; and, adorable looking in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall, Lily is the most beautiful of them all! Love, Gamma

Mr.Brian said...

What a cute little girl you have.
Thanks for going along with Verna (a.k.a.The Blog Fairy) and her request for Christmas card being sent to me.It has been fun to get all these cards from people I do and do not know.Glad you put your blog address on mine so I can check out your blog.
Thanks again for the card.As of today I've gotten eight cards pretty impressive I think.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful healthy Happy New Year!
Mr.Brian

Steffie B. said...

Ok...what kind of camera did you get? How are you getting the backgroudn blurry? Is it with your camera or do you have a computer program that does that?

Got you card......LOVED it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little face - and those eyes!!!  I miss you, Lily!  Tiff, looks as though you are handling your new camera pretty well.  Pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Even having a new camera for such a short time, your picture taking abilities are excellent! Perfect photography as always!

amanda77kr said...

You always have great pictures gal!! Now they're gonna be even better. Have fun playing, and don't forget to show us your art :-D

Nikki said...

Holy cow! Looks like you are a natural with the new camera...both of those pictures are incredible! (it helps that you have such an adorable subject!)