Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

My intention was to post several times over the last week. Then it was like I stepped into a time machine that landed me here 2 days after Christmas. Actually it feels like I stepped into that time machine right after the would be Mexico vacation (beginning of November).
November and December FLEW by and I am sure many of you can relate to that feeling.

We had a wonderful holiday season!
Lily was so much fun this year. She was so particular with her unwrapping of presents. She spent so much time with each present...... she studied how it was wrapped, unwrapped a tiny piece, walked that tiny piece to the trash bag, then sat down to work on another one inch section of paper.
She loved each present and after each unwrapping would say,
"I NEED MORE PRESENTS."

Santa brought her a kitchen that she has been in since Christmas Day.
She LOVES it.
She woke up yesterday and today notifying me that she needed to cook in her kitchen.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks cute in that costume!!!! Nice little kitchen!!!

Denna said...

She looks so cute.
When Brooke saw your little girls kitchen set, she started begging for one. I told her that she had one that was pretty. Brooke says not like that one. I like that one best. :(

GrandPa Ron said...

Like Mother, Like Daughter
Lily looks adorable in her "chef's" outfit. Will have her own cable TV cooking show before long.
Tiffany also loved her Christmas kitchen at about the same age and did a lot of "cooking and baking"

Steffie B. said...

Love the kitchen.....we have a Step 2 one as well.....she looks thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Lookout Rachel Ray....here comes Lily Feiser! What an adorable "chef" and isn't that kitchen equipped better than ours? What a cute and happy picture! Love the chef and her Mom, Grams

Dawn said...

She looks so darling in the apron and chef's hat at her new kitchen. I know what you mean about posting, time just gets away! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Anything that this little chef prepares has to be award winning. After all, she is trainig with her mom, a fantastic chef, herself.
Bon Appetit, Lily, Tiffany and Jeff!

amanda77kr said...

I can just imagine her meticulously opening each gift...it runs in the family dontcha know. Hee hee. That kitchen set is incredible! Wow! I bet she likes playing with it.