Thursday, October 25, 2007

Growing up

Lily is now into anything GIRLY. She loves her plastic princess lipstick, earrings, glasses, purse, etc. She is also so proud that her hair can now fit into one ponytail (or hair pony as she calls them).
The other day she had her one hair pony in and decided to put her princess earrings in. Of course I had to take a picture. When I loaded the picture onto the computer I couldn't believe how grown up she looked.
She is growing up so fast! Where does the time go?


6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my, how sweet she is! What a beautiful smile she has and the earrings are just lovely!! :)
I wish I could see her darling hair pony! (ok, that is the cutest thing I've heard all day!)

Steffie B. said...

Oh yes.....Miss Sophia is all about that too.

Anonymous said...

She's simply beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, she is too cute with her hair pony and earrings! What a beautiful smile; lights up her entire face. Precious!!
Gamma

Nikki said...

Gosh, she is just so beautiful. and yes, she is looking so grown up...I agree, the time just FLIES!

(and isn't it so fun to have a girlie-girl!?)

amanda77kr said...

Wow, yeah, that's wild, Tiff! Lily's just growing up so fast. She's still the cutest niece in the world. :-)