Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat- Lily Bumble Bee

We were so excited for trick or treat this year...... last year Lily and I both had the flu. Therefore we missed trick or treating.

Lily loved her costume, getting treats (especially chocolate or as she says cha-lock-it), eating the treats, and everyone telling her how cute she looked.

She was NOT happy when we had to take her costume off for bedtime.

It was a great night and so much fun!

Lily is usually all ready for picture taking. Halloween was the exception. She was much more interested in getting outside for treats!


Make it quick mom

Saying CHEESE

I'm ready to get my treats

Enjoying my treats

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is by far the sweetest and cutiest bumblebee I've ever seen. What a doll!

Love, Gramma K

Anonymous said...

That is darling! I love the bee costume. Doug really got into trick or treating this year too. Now, I just need to make sure I don't eat the candy. :)

Anonymous said...

She is v.v.adorably cute!!! I really like her so much!!! She is who the person who makes the bee costumesl ooks nice, its only because of her, the bee costumes looks great!!Hahas!! Keep smiling Lily!!

Nikki said...

Very, very cute little bee!
Glad she had such a great time (and that both you girls were healthy this year)...

Lori said...

Ok, that is just sweetness overload...and I'm NOT talking about the candy!!
She is definitely the prettiest bumblebee I've ever seen!
I love her striped tights, the whole costume is just too cute, and I can't believe you wouldn't let her sleep in it, Mom!!