Monday, October 1, 2007

Fall is here

This is my favorite time of year. I love spring and summer. I love winter for about a week and that is it. Out of all the seasons autumn is my favorite.
I love the fall foliage, pumpkins, mums, and everything fall.
With the fall season approaching Lily and I went to shop for mums at my favorite nursery. She loves it as much as I do.
Check out the pictures....... her favorite part is riding in the wagon.



Our favorite nursery.... Baker's Nursery

One of our mums.....each bloom is like a burst of happy

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh how fun, the wagon ride and all!
And the "burst of happy" mums are so pretty! :) I love Fall too.

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year as well, Tiffany. For so many reasons - the rich, golden shades of color, the smell in the air, the cooler days and nights. And, now, a new reason! Miss Lily in the midst of it all! She adds a new and beautiful color to the season!

amanda77kr said...

Brad loves fall as well. I like summer, personally, and could do without the other 3 (truly a Florida girl). I love that you wrote that mums look like a burst of happy; such a positive expression! And Lily's happy face is worth all the falls, winters, and springs between summers!

Denna said...

Great Pictures. I love your blog. It is so pretty. The lady bugs are great on there. All the colors and everything looks so good.