Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Lily

Ok... Her 7th birthday was actually February 11
AND....
As always I am behind in posting..... (at least I am consistent)


We had a small party at home for Lily's 7th....

A Ladybug party for our Lilybug
Her birthday crown from school.....

Her ladybug birthday banner...



Dad and the birthday girl...
Lily wearing her favorite dress from Robin at Red Thread Stitches....
Ty and I... we matched.....

Our favorite cake lady was on maternity leave.... SOOOO Lily thought I would be a great at making her cake....
It was yummy with white chocolate buttercream icing and a raspberry cream filling.....
BUT... I am NOT a cake decorator........
She put lots of glitter on for her special day...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special 7th birthday! The photos are beautiful! Each one is precious and I've copied them to remember your gorgeous faces. Tiffy, your cake was so professional & delicious (another talent for you!) You made Lily's birthday so nice and it was fun for all that joined the party. Wonderful photos & love the update. Love, Mom

amanda77kr said...

That looks like a yummy cake! Happy birthday to my favorite niece :-)

Megan said...

You did an awesome job with the cake! Happy Birthday to Lily!!

Our family: said...

What an adorable party!!! That is so funny I was thinking just the other day that when we get our Lily home I wanted to have a ladybug party for her 5th birthday! I love what you did and your daughter's dress is so so cute and how perfect for a ladybug party! precious!! (Thanks for the ides too!)

Football and Fried Rice said...

So many things!!! First of all, Happy Birthday Lily! Second - where, of where I'd TOU get those ladybugs for the cake? I think that s the cutest cake I've ever seen!! And third, Lily's dress?! Where?! So stinkin cute!

Looks like a great way to bring in 7! Hope it's a fabulous year for Lily Fei!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Okay, okay - I got a little ahead of myself - Robin made the beautiful dress!!

Still, the ladybugs! And can you share the recipe for the cake and frosting? Both sound amazing and I just see a ladybug party in our future - you've inspired me!!