Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Photo.......

SOOOO... it was time for a fresh new family photo.....

I set up the good ole tripod....

Messed around for probably far too long to make sure it was all good to go....


Then Lily must have dommed Ty (her word for bonking Ty).
He was ultra sensitive at the moment and had a BIG cry over the whole thing.
Just in case you feel really bad for him he was picking on her seconds earlier.


And then when I was getting all my settings right I snapped a few that I really like...



Just a practice shot... Jeff's sandals (behind his head) were later removed....

Lily and Ty could hardly stand not being in this picture.... in fact they kept jumping in....

The final result ....
I like this one the most... it is exactly where we are in life...
Ty making silly faces
and
Lily being Miss Lily.....




11 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a beautiful family!!! Your photos turned out great...the colors just pop...amazing as always!

Luv ya!

Shirley H. said...

Great family photo!

Football and Fried Rice said...

love, love, love it! love the angle!! So, did you have the tripod ON something - or does it just go that high?? Oh, I am SO breaking out the tripod this fall for my family - they will be sending you their regards, I am sure :)

Megan said...

LOVE your family pictures! You all look wonderful! And love the new blog look! :)

the meaklims said...

Oh my goodness, these are ALL GORGEOUS! Especially the last one. You guys make a very very VERY good looking family.

And I love Lily's hair. Did you curl it? Precious.

Jill

amanda77kr said...

Those are ALL wonderful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, photogenic family! Pictures that show the silly faces and the frowns are the best.

Anonymous said...

What a fun adventure! All the photos are beautiful & your family is too. The four of you are beautiful people. Love you all, Mom

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Tiffany, your family is strikingly gorgeous! I can't believe you set that all up yourself. Absolutely beautiful!

day by day said...

Beautiful pics, Tiffany....just beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the funny faces. You guys are such a pretty/handsome/photogenic family and the colors are gorgeous. Another great photo session! Love you, Mom

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love 'em - and you are BEAUTIFUL. Your family is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but you are absolutely radiant in this set!!!

Are you working on our last project yet??? I'm so, so, so, behind. . .