Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life's a zoo.....

Am I behind or what??????
Is getting caught up even a possibility?

The littles are both back to school and I have some cute photos and stories to share regarding all that.... hopefully I can get that on the blog before the school year is over.


One of our last summer fun days.....
A trip to the zoo......

When did my little Ty baby turn into a little man.....
Lily wearing the perfect sunglasses for the zoo (her words).....


Seconds after I snapped this photo another monkey came to get this one's attention.
They went off to play and swing from everything in site.
The littles thought this was a riot and commented that it looked like themselves playing.




Because I like owls.....


Ty loves this bird... he thinks it looks like a little ball...
Momma Bear....


Baby Bear.....

I showed Ty this photo... told him it was a mom and her baby boy....
He laughed his little head off that I got a picture of their bums.
Then he said, "Just like mom and Ty".


REEEAAACH......







6 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my...what beautiful pics of your kids and all of the animals. I love the close ups of Lily and Ty! Those glasses ARE perfect for the zoo! :)

Looking forward to school pics!

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Another round of gorgeous pictures! The littles look so precious and the colors in each photo are brilliant! Miss Lily's so beautiful & Ty is so handsome. You are such a pro! Love Lily's sunglasses and the animals are so pretty. Love your blog, it's like sunshine! Love, Mom

JinXiu said...

what great pictures I love the zoo and i love watching kids at the zoo Its pure excitement




i just returned from 2 weeks in california. lots of pictures to edit, sleep to catch up on and laundry to do.

just checking some of my favorite blogs

the meaklims said...

Aww, I love that comment Lily made about her glasses!! Too funny!

I miss your blogging!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Great pics - definitely see the resemblance between you & Ty and the bears! (kidding!) Can u believe Ty said that?! Looks like the perfect way to end summer vacation!

Auntie Max

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love, love, the new photos!! My favorite is the hollywood star shot with the sunglasses!!! Too cute. And hey, I'm right there with ya - life's a zoo, and no, I don't think either of us will really ever catch up! To one Tiff from another. . .let's just go with the flow, huh??? LOL

How in the world did we ever make time for our class assignments?!

And BTW, that owl shot was amazing! I think they're pretty darn cute too - Nothing compared to Lily or Ty, but awfully cute nonetheless.