Thursday, July 15, 2010

More of swimming at sunset

It seems our time spent at Kelleys Island is always magical in some way....
Some of our best memories are made there.... time spent with family.... with friends..... with each other....

One of our favorite things to do is to walk on the beach after dinner.... AND.... dip our toes in the water.....
Well, this particular evening we did just that....

The littles started walking in further and further... holding their little shorts up as high as they could... when finally I just said don't worry about it.... have fun....
To which they looked at me like I was crazy... and then their fun began....
They laughed, jumped, splashed, giggled, and enjoyed every minute of it. Watching them was truly magical!

Of course I had my camera right there ready to snap away... the sun was setting and it created the golden color in some of the pictures....
The quality of these isn't the best... they were moving so fast in and out of the sun to shade... I was trying to keep up with them.... and I was standing pretty far away....
Nonetheless I love these pictures. I love the fun they had. I just love these littles!!!!!






The littles thought this picture was funny with the adults playing (their words) in the background

Ty would dip his arms in the water and then bring them up like this over and over.... I love his expression here......

When I showed Ty this picture he said, "Looks like I'm praying Mama".





5 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

LOVE these photos, and my goodness what a beautiful place to create family memories. . .you will cherish these for years!!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh... what a treasure to have such a place to make memories with your beautiful family!

Love those kids of yours!!!

Ashton said...

The pictures are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your photos! I feel so cool looking at them in the water - and, they are so adorable. Ty looks like he is praying! You have such beautiful children and they are so happy. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics with us! Love you all, Mash

the meaklims said...

I absolutely love the joy I can feel from these photos! Such a spontaneous fun evening. I think it is great that you let them do this wearing their clothes. They'll never forget it!

Awesome memories!
Jill