Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary

4 years ago we met Miss Lily Feifei.....

I took this picture around Easter.......when I looked at her through the lens it reminded me of when we first met her. She would (and still does) study everything. She looks at all the details very seriously.
Then the next minute she is silly (the reason we call her Silly Lily) and dancing around.
Lily has grown and changed in so many ways but moments like this take me back to my little Feifei sitting on the bed.... studying her toys... at the White Swan Hotel.... in Guangdong, China.... 4 years ago.






8 comments:

Momma Shoe said...

Time goes so fast...what a precious photo of your beautiful daughter. Happy Anniversary:)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Forever Family Day! What a breathtaking photo of your beautiful Lily. Your photo editing is amazing, Tiffany!

Love,
Robin

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary to sweet Lily! What a beautiful picture! Can't wait to hear about the celebration! :)

Anonymous said...

You captured beautiful Lily. She is such a wonder! This picture brought tears to my eyes because she is and always will be precious Feifei. Thanks for sharing this wonderful photo. Happy Anniversary Lily Feifei. Love, Mom

Ashton said...

Happy 4 years! She is Beautiful!!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

I remember that time so well, as we waited for our babies...
Happy 4 years, Lily Feifei! You are such an obvious blessing to your beautiful family.
Love from PEI, Canada
Carolyn and family

momwithfaithandhope said...

Absolutely beautiful. . .love the look on her face, and the special meaning behind it. Happy 4 Years. My own mom always used to say when I looked down it reminded her of when I was a baby - maybe there's something about it. I absolutely love photos like this, and Lily is just stunning with perfect lighting. A God thing - and a talented Mama too!

the meaklims said...

She is stunning, simply stunning. And Lilah has the same traits, studying and then silly! :)

Happy 4 years in your family's arms sweet girl.

Did her lily bloom this year?
Jill