Thursday, May 13, 2010

We're done......

With preschool....

WELL... Lily graduated from preschool and she is more than happy to tell everyone she is going to kindgergarten soon.
She is ready to start kindergarten ASAP... in fact she mentioned once or twice in the last few months that preschool is ridiculous.

Ty will have one more year of preschool. He has been receiving speech therapy at a local elementary school (once a week). In the fall he will attend preschool there and he is really excited about it. During our once a week visit he spends 30 mins with a speech therapist and 30 mins with his future preschool teacher. He likes his speech therapist and he really likes his future preschool teacher. Judging by how shy he gets around her I think he has a little crush.
He even knows her favorite color is pink.

OH MY.....it seems I was just dropping Lily off to her first day of preschool... then I blinked and Ty was also in preschool.... in just a few months I'll be watching them both get on a school bus....

BUT until then....

We are going to have LOTS of summer FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


****Just a little note about my last post... the tiny vs. petite....
Lily has no issue with being told she is CUTE. Let me tell ya... she has no ego trouble. She just doesn't like the tiny comment and so far adults are the only ones that call her tiny. Her classmates don't say anything of the sort (yet) and I hope they don't. She is petite but she is mighty. Just ask Ty about that... she can still take him down in a second. I only mention this because (for some strange reason) he feels the need to test her strength every so often and it is NEVER a good idea.... because she isn't going to tolerate that kind of nonsense (her words).

****Thank you for all the sweet comments on that post****

7 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Life is so fun while watching our little ones graduate to new places! :)

Love that photo!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Beautiful picture!!

Looks like exciting stuff up ahead for the Littles. (who aren't so little anymore..sniff sniff!))

We are already talking about school around here.

Well, most importantly, the backpack FOR school.

It's a huge ordeal, you know!

Unknown said...

She is certainly mighty! What an adorable photo of the littles, makes me smile looking at them. I hope this summer is wonderful for you and your dear family. Love you all very much!

Congratulations! Love, Mom

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love the photo!!!! They kiddos are so cute.

Carrie said...

Hi, there! I found your blog from your comment on Sara's blog. You have such a beautiful family and take great pictures!! I look forward to following along! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Tiffany,
I didn't mean to imply that Lily was sensitive to the word cute, just that her reaction to being called tiny was similar to Kennedy's reaction to being called cute. I think that may not have come through in my written words.

Good for her for being confident in who she is a sticking up for herself!

the meaklims said...

Preschool is ridiculous! Heh! That is so funny.

I too have an eager beaver who is dying to go to school. My feelings aren't mutual!

Super photo.
Jill

PS - I'm so glad they like the t-shirts, I was silently praying they would fit okay...!