Friday, December 11, 2009

More from the land of Magic and Wonder

One of the littles favorite attractions was It's A Small World....





Ty loves spotting the moon in the sky... when he spotted the moon in It's A Small World he was more than excited....

Lily thought these hula girls looked like her hula girls....
from a postcard that Grandpa & Grandma C. sent from Hawaii....


Ty says.... look mom... there's a China girl like Lily

Ty says... look mom... LOTS OF FOOD....

After our ride it was time for some lunch at Pinocchio's restaurant. The littles and I spotted this table right by the window that looks at the It's A Small World ride... they thought this was awesome and waved at everyone entering the ride.... I think they had just as much fun waving at everyone as they did on the ride...

Flying on the Dumbo ride...


Delicious dinner at the Polynesian Resort...Kona Cafe.... I LOVE this resort...
reminds me so much of Hawaii...
Check out Lily's umbrella's in her hair..... She was SO happy...
her dessert had Mickey and Minnie sprinkles on it....



7 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I think it is adorable that Ty recognized that the China girl was like Lily! Too bad there wasn't a China boy too..Lunch looked fun too - did the Littles EVER wipe the smiles off of their faces?

day by day said...

Oh, It's a Small World has ALWAYS been my favorite and it was Ella's, too!
I shared this story with her before we left....
We had gone to Disney with our big kids not too long before Ella came home to us. My big kids and hubby would not go on that ride
with me. : ( I guess they thought they were too cool for it. SOOO, I told them that when Ella came home with us, she would go on with me!

And she did! And she loves that story!

Also...we sat at that same exact table at Pinnochio's restaurant....what fun the kids have waving, right?

I am loving seeing all of your pictures and hearing about your trip! The Littles look like they had the best time!!!!

Happy Saturday!
love,
~m

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is one of my favorite rides when we visit Disneyland in California. I can't wait to return with both Lauren and Mia Hope.

I sure enjoy all of your beautiful pics and it was nice to see you in the pics this time...glowing as usual. :)

Is there any greater joy that watching our children full of joy?

What great memories!!!

Love,
Robin

GGAdventures said...

Looks like a great time. I'm ready to go back! It's a Small World was also one of our top three. Love seeing all of the photos.

Unknown said...

What wonderful photos! I feel like I've actually been to Disney. The pictures show so much happiness and you all look so beautiful - that is so sweet that Ty thought of Lily as the China girl. You have given us so many happy photos and such smiles - your blog is a joy. Give the littles a big hug for me they are too special and so are you & Jeff. Love, Mom

Megan said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for posting all the pictures! And thank you so much for the brochures - how fun! Glad you had such a good time. Are you ready for Christmas? The church program was this morning. We miss Lily and Ty. :)

LGibbs said...

Hi Tiffany! Cortney told me about your blog. It's been ages but I hope you are doing well. You have a beautiful family. Ray and I are getting ready to celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary. Have a great day!

Leslie :)
http://gibbys-place.blogspot.com/