Tuesday, December 29, 2009

China?

I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas!
We sure did!!!

I know I've posted enough of the Disne*y stuff....... BUT I wanted to share these from Epcot's version of China.

We all loved Epcot and especially China. It really brought back a lot of wonderful memories!!!!


Lily LOVED Mulan!!! Mulan was so sweet with her and even spent a little extra time with her. Ty was busy hiding behind a door... even managed to get his hand stuck in the door....also repeatedly popped his head in and out of the door.....
Seeing Lily with Mulan brought tears to my eyes....even to a man waiting in line (I know because he told me). We were first in line (by chance). Lily walked up to Mulan, stood in front of her, and looked her deep in the eyes (some of you know the way that Lily does this) then just smiled the most beautiful smile. They had a little moment and it was so precious to watch.






My first attempt at night photos... with NO flash....

Ty says... LOOK LILY... LOTS OF PINK!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Some more beautiful photos! You really take great shots and it's because of your good eyes! I absolutely love the picture of Lily - she looks so happy. What a wonderful trip and it's getting better for us as we enjoy your professional photography. Ty is so cute, could hug him constantly. More smiles from your blog! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

would love to have seen the smile on Lily's face when she looked into Mulan's eyes - but I can imagine. Beautiful nighttime shot!!

Love, Auntie M.

Football and Fried Rice said...

So sweet to hear about Lily meeting Mulan! And China WAS beautiful!! I felt like I was right there ;) Ty is so precious to always be thinking of Lily!!

p.s. NEVER tired of the Disney pictures! You got some awesome pictures of moments between the Littles - I LOVE the one of Lily over Ty's shoulder. Ty has some SERIOUSLY awesome hair ;)

day by day said...

beautiful....never too many Disney pics!!!!

Mulan is wonderful, isn't she? We had the same gal and she really did spend extra time with our girls and really fussed over them. So heartwarming!

I have enjoyed seeing all the smiles on Ty and Lily's faces!!

love,
~m

Dita said...

These are great. It's something what they can do, isn't it? Had you not told me I would have thought you were back in CHINA!~

I'm so glad Lily was so happy to see Mulan...but then, a picture REALLY is worth a thousand words!

Oh, and Ty is completely edible!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh...breathtaking pics for sure! I can only imagine what was going thru Lily's mind as she gazed into the eyes of an Asian Princess.

I hope that you had a blessed Christmas my friend!

Love,
Robin

amanda77kr said...

Sounds like the Disney employees are really wonderful! That's a great picture of Mulan & Lily. Glad this shorter trip to China (!) was a good one.

3 Peanuts said...

That top photo is beautiful. YOu can see how happy LIly looks. I love their Disney oufits too.

Shirley H. said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and the comment.. =) Happy New Year~