Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CRAZY BUS

As I was FINALLY loading pictures that have been on my camera for what seems like ages...
I laughed when I saw the "CRAZY BUS" picture.

The littles and cousin Ivan road this "CRAZY BUS" at the local fair.... they LOVED it.
They happen to be in the very back row of this picture but you can't see them.
The littles are still talking about the "CRAZY BUS".

When I looked at this picture it occurred to me...... I feel like I am on the "CRAZY BUS".
(no need to comment on that sentence... hee hee)
The littles have been fighting like crazy (they don't fight often but when they do look out)....
I am low on patience.....
The summer activities are all over.....
It is TIME for preschool to start....

With that said.....
PRESCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW.....
Lily is super excited (I can tell she misses school) and Ty is excited but a little unsure (his first year of preschool).
Lily keeps telling Ty she will be there if he needs her. She is in the older class (she reminds him of that frequently) but the classes are combined for the first 20 or so minutes.
They both seem happy about this.... I am too.....
Just makes me feel good knowing they have each other!

4 comments:

day by day said...

lol about the crazy bus!! Not to worry...you are not alone, I am on that bus quite often. : )

I hope that Lily and Ty have GREAT first days!!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

That is too sweet about Lily watching out for Ty. Mikayla was the same way and still is. Melts my heart! What was I thinking when I thought Lauren would do the same?? Oh my...the fighting is going strong over here as well. The dentist could use Mia's leg as a mold for Lauren's teeth.

I hope all goes well on the first day. Can't wait to see pics! Enjoy the quiet!

Love ya!

Lisa said...

I think we (moms) are
all on the crazy bus at
one time another!
My kids love this ride at
the fair too...

Unknown said...

I totally understand why you think you are on the crazy bus...but you do a great job of acting sane around the littles. You're doing a great even when they are fighting, they know the bus stops with Mom! Love the picture, I'll bet they had a ball. Love, Mom