Sunday, March 1, 2009

A bit behind

As usual I am behind in my posts....

Our move is only 2 weeks away and we are super excited!!!!
BUT... we have A LOT to do.... mostly packing and getting rid of STUFF.
YIKES.... where did we ever get so much stuff?

I wanted to FINALLY post some Lily birthday pictures...

Hello Kitty Birthday....
Lily words... Mom I would love a Miss Kitty party like I had last year because it was so much fun.

Wearing her monkey outfit from my dear friend Robin at Red Thread Stitches
and hair pin (Lily's words) from Jenna... Lily loves hair pins that Jenna makes.

Look at all of that pink.... just some of the wonderfully sweet presents Lily received for her 4th.
Miss Lily you are 4 now.....

Will the world be the same?

Of course mom....

Well, let me think about that.....

TOO tired to think....
What are you doing Lily? Just taking a little break mom.
What are you thinking about Lily? I like my birthday party but I am really tired.

10 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

The dress is ADORABLE!!!!!! Doesn't hurt that it is on Lily!!! An American Girl Doll?????? Boy, she sure rates :) I can't wait to get "our" very own. And by "our", I, of course, mean Mya....Yeah, I am sure Mya can't wait. Mya - whose favorite "dolly" is her stuffed OX...oh yeah! Very feminine little thing that she is!

Happy Packing!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Lily!!

Anonymous said...

The monkey outfit is so adorable and Robin sews such beautiful creations & modeled by beautiful Lily. It's hard to believe Lily is 4 (maybe 40?!) because she has so much wisdom. The birthday party was so much fun and the decorations were so precious. Thanks for sharing such a special day! Love & Hugs, Grandma Glenda

Anonymous said...

cuteness. gobs and gobs of cuteness. 4 is SUCH a fun age.

The Ordinary Horse said...

Lily Feifei, you are so pretty and growing so fast. 4 now...me too! Wow!! I love your pretty dress by Robin and your jeweled crown and the fun party pictures. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Hugs and kisses...bff Eliza

Kim said...

Cute, cute, cute! We have a Hello Kitty fan at our house as well.

Good luck with all the packing!

Megan said...

Looks like Lily had a wonderful birthday! Hard to believe Lily and Doug are 4! Are you tripping over boxes yet? :)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Those eyes! What gorgeous photos Tiffany!!!

Love,
Robin

Monique said...

Happy birthday Lily! I have an award for you on my blog, I read your blog daily and look forward to hearing more about your beautiful family.

Leslie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lily.
I'm so sorry I'm late in commenting to your birthday post. It's been weeks since I've left comments on anyone's blogs. So sorry I missed Lily's day and festivities.
Sure looks like a wonderful party, and Lily looked adorable.