Thursday, January 8, 2009

Angels and Shepherds

My camera sure was busy in December..... when I wasn't using mine I was using Jeff's camera... his camera fits nicely in my purse or pocket.

These photos are from our Sunday School Christmas program at church......

Lily and Ty were so excited to wear their costumes and to go on stage.
They practiced their lines for weeks (For unto us a child is born.. for unto us a son is given). Which they didn't end up saying on stage... they were busy fixing their costumes and looking for family members. Hee hee

They were talking about the program for days and just seemed so proud to be in it.





Hard to tell what Ty is thinking in this picture.....
Lily was not happy with him because he repeatedly pulled her halo off and eventually broke it. Thankfully mom was able to fix it and all was well.

12 comments:

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

How cute! Looks like they had fun. Good luck on your move and hope all goes smoothly with the transition. It sounds like a great opportunity and will be nice to have more dad-time as well! Happy New Year!

Leslie said...

No that's Adorable!!!!
Cutest little Angel and Shepard I've ever seen.

I have to ask...Did you cry seeing your babies up on stage??? It makes that "Ugly Cry" come out of me...lol. I'm sure Ty and Lily made you so proud.

Mommy Mash said...

hihi...

they are so adorable in their costumes!!

by the way, u can email me at mashlim@gmail.com

once again, thanks for sharing...

amanda77kr said...

Little angels indeed!! Funny that they ended up missing their lines but sure looks like they were happy to be in costume. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How precious and can they get any cuter? I believe there are angels among us and their names are Ty & Lily! Course that's an opinion from a grandmother's perspective, but they are beautiful "angels". They look so sweet! Love, Mom

the meaklims said...

Can your kids get any cuter Tiffany! Adorable, I adore their little costumes!

Also too funy how they totally didn't say their lines, hehe, that's completely normal I'm sure!

So sweet, happy new year to your wonderful family.

Your friends,
Jill & Lilah xoxo

Megan said...

They are soo adorable! If the joker making those costumes had HALF the talent of red thread stitches, those costumes would really be something! Hee hee Thanks for taking care of a last minute costume break-down. :)

Kim said...

Just adorable!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Soooo cute!!! I think Ty was checking out that cute little blond. ;)

Love,
Robin

day by day said...

Oh, how cute!!!!

Have a great week-end, Tiffany!!

Sondra! said...

I don't believe I have every left you a comment, although I have read your blog for a while. Your children are the cutest things! I do believe Lilly is the prettiest girl I've seen. Her smile is so genuine. You can see her personality in it. Ty's smile looks mischivous-just like a little boys' should. I love your blog, you can feel the love when you read it. I love the pic of Ty studying Lilly's halo it is just way too funny.

Mommy Mash said...

thanks!! I received your recipe...