Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pine needles are serious business

*** A few of you asked where Lily's owl shirt came from..... I bought it at the Gap several months ago.***
Boden (for kids... online) has a cute owl shirt also.


A few weeks ago when it was still warm the littles were playing outside....

The hurricane winds that whipped through here a few months ago left our yard full of pine needles (not complaining because we are just thankful it wasn't roof shingles or trees).
Well, they thought it was so much fun collecting piles of the needles and relocating them to their swing set... I just happened to have my camera outside (big surprise I know).
Lily said, "Mom, you can take our picture but we are too busy to say cheese."
OH MY!!!!!!




Lily says... these are awesome mom... they are sharp but really awesome

Ty studying his needles (he says neen-uls)

Ty will stop anything he is doing to look up at an airplane.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear their little voices and visualize them running to get more nee-nuls to put on their swings. What adorable and precious pictures. If Ty becomes an airplane pilot can he fly me first-class? Great photography as always! Love the littles and the big N's too. Love, Mom

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Its so funny to watch the joy that little ones find in simple things. Thru the eyes of a child! Lily looks to be about 5 years old in that first photo. I love the owl shirt. I wonder if Ty thinks about his trip home when he sees a plane? I bet you have so much fun watching them play with neenuls! Too cute!!!

Lisa said...

Love Lily's owl shirt...if you don't mind me asking...where did you get it?

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi Tiffany,
Thanks for stopping by! Splendid photos! I am always amazed at the simple things a child finds, that so many of us seem to overlook. They really do take time to smell the flowers!

Ivy

Anonymous said...

Their little faces are perfectly beautiful Tiffany, I just love Lily's shirt too, they're always dressed so beautifully! :)

I would really love to bring a pic of your YD beauty to the SWI. I added my email address to my profile. So if you don't mind sending me your email address I will send you our home address and you can mail it. It is so special. I will email you more later! :)

Jill xx

Lori said...

So cute, I love Ty holding the little needles like a treasure, how precious. Your children are so adorable, love Lily's owl shirt. :)