Sunday, September 21, 2008

A new "DO" for Miss Lilybug

When Lily came home from China her hair was about as short as Ty's. People use to tell her it looked so chic but she never seemed to like that it was so short.
As she got older and her hair grew longer she would always say that she didn't want short hair like her baby picture.
So we would just have it trimmed here and there.
Then a few weeks ago... out of the blue... she decided she wanted short hair . After she told me about 5 different times I figured she really wanted short hair.... so off we went to get it cut...
She now has a new do that is about 4 inches shorter....
The short hair makes her look younger which I love and she loves it... It seems to have brought out more of her sassy personality.... OH MY!

11 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

...and totally still long enough for ponies!! Lily could pretty much pull anything off; she's pretty like her mama in that way!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Just love that new "sassy" look!!! Good choice Lily Bug!

Anonymous said...

Lily looks adorable as always; and, I love her new do! She could wear her hair in any style and still be beautiful just like her mom. Love, Mom

day by day said...

Very cute!!! Tell Lily we love her new look! : )

Have a wonderful day, Tiffany!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! But, any way she wears it will be darling on her little face!

Steffie B. said...

Darling!!!!

Lori said...

It's beautiful, I love her "sassy" new cut!!

The Ordinary Horse said...

Awww, love the new do. Lily, you are just beautiful and I love your short hair! Hugs...

Dawn said...

I LOVE her new "do"...she looks so sweet!!

amanda77kr said...

I did a double take on the "looking younger" but you're right! It's a cute 'do, and I bet she really loves i since it was her idea.

So, um, what if she wants to dye her hair blue?!?!

(Inside joke...I'm the silly cousin who did just that one summer on our vacation :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! How stinkin' cute is she!!!

Good job Lilybug~ your new do fits you perfectly!