Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The swing set part 1

A couple of years ago we planted a hummingbird garden. It was right outside of our kitchen window. The plants were all red or pink and all favorites for hummingbirds. It was so much fun to watch them each summer.
Well..... that pretty little garden is in the only flat spot of our backyard.... therefore a perfect swing set spot. So the hummingbird garden has a new address on the other side of the yard.
I love hummingbirds (hummer birds as Lily calls them) but I am quite sure that watching the littles out of my kitchen window will be even better.


I took this picture with a tiny Lily (about 18 months old) in my arms... it was just after she came home from China

She informed me that she is a photographer

Ty helping Dad with the hummer bird garden relocation project (LOL)....... Ty loves working outside

He loves watering anything, everything, and everyone

Check out his cute Crocs.... they look like crocodiles... he LOVES them
Lily getting some good shots (as she said) with her disposable camera


Enjoying their new swing set


Lily helping Ty put his shoe back on.... she says that she is his mother
Ty and Dad

When I took this picture I noticed through the lens how much my little Lily bug has grown.......


12 comments:

Jake and Taryn said...

Lily and Ty look adorable as always!! I LOVE the picture of Ty helping his Dad...that is so sweet!

Kim said...

Love the pictures of the "Littles"! They're just so darn cute. Looks like you have a little fireman on your hands. It truely is amazing how fast they grow.

The Ordinary Horse said...

Terrific photos; love the hummingbird; love the littles. Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

What adorable happy, healthy and beautiful children! Papaw R would be thrilled that Ty is leaning toward a career as a fireman! Lily is growing so quickly and looks more beautiful each day. Ty is handsome and squeezeable! Can you tell I love them? xoxo grams

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I LOVE hummingbirds!! My mom had them everywhere and would sit with the kids on her lap and sing "Trust and Obey" on her back porch. She told the kids it was the "Hummingbird Song" because they would come when she sang it. Your children are so beautiful! Yes...those crocs look like crocs! heehee Your beautiful Lily is growing up my friend! :)

Dawn said...

Tiffany,

Lily and Ty look so cute together...I bet you could just eat them up!! I love all the pictures you have taken lately...I have not been here in awhile :) Ty looks like he is soooo happy in your family, he is just so cute!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

So Lily is a mom now, huh? That is so cute!! My boys love to water with the hose too (something about water + boys?!)

Jessica said...

They are just beautiful! I love hearing about Lily filling the Big Sister role. Ty is such a big helper. Hugs and Kisses to them both from Baby Kenzie and me!

Jessica said...

Oops...Sorry Lily, I mean Kenzie Babe.

amanda77kr said...

Little fireman eh? I was gonna say he might be taking after Claire on the watering issue...

Those are great shots (did Lily's turn out?!) and a wonderful little story. Hope the hummingbirds like their new digs, and the Littles enjoy their very own play park.

Mr.Brian said...

Those kids look so sweet.May they bring you tons of laughter and smiles this summer.
Hope they enjoy their swig set.

Nikki said...

I LOVE pics of the kiddos enjoying the outdoors...utter sweetness times two over there!!