Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day (I know I am a day late but it is never too late to celebrate)!!!!
I hope all of you lovely and wonderful ladies had the best Mother's Day!



I am so blessed to be the mother of these 2 beautiful little people! They make my life so wonderful! They keep me on my toes and they certainly give me days when I could pull every hair out of my head ... but they are the light of my life.

I am forever thankful to the 2 women that chose life for them and made a decision that I can't even begin to imagine. I am so blessed and thankful for the gift of being their mom!!!!
OH I love them SO!!!!!!!!!




I wish my amazing mother a very happy Mother's Day! She is the best mother and the best friend. She has given me so much and I will always be thankful to her. She taught me that I could do anything I put my mind to and is always there for me whenever I try.
She is my biggest fan and is always by my side. She is always there to support me, to listen, to comfort, and to care. She is THE BEST and I love her more than words can say!

6 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Mother's Day Tiffany to you and your beautiful mother! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Tiffany. Ty and Lily are so blessed to have such a beautiful, loving, and caring mother. Your words in your posting are just lovely.

Love Mary

Nikki said...

Happy be-lated Mother's Day to you, Tiffany.
Love the picture of your sweet kiddos...man, they are CUTE!
And the pic of you and your mom is wonderful too. Family is SUCH an incredible blessing.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful words and pictures have me crying at work. I feel the same about you; because you are always supportive; loving; and, the best daughter a mother could ever want. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful tribute; and for sharing your angels with me. You are a special mother and I'm so proud of you. Love the pictures and you! xo Mom

Football and Fried Rice said...

what a wonderful Mother's Day tribute!! you are a beautiful & sweet mama & I hope you had an awesome day!

amanda77kr said...

Happy Mom's Day to you, and to our Moms, too :-)
It takes a special kind of Mom to go all the way to China to bring home two lucky, beautiful children.