Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our red thread begins again

On July 11th it will be one year ago that we held Lily Feifei in our arms for the first time. We will never forget that wonderful day. God truly blessed us!!!!!!!!! Lily has brought so much love and joy to our lives.

When we left China last year we both knew we would return. We know in our hearts that we have another precious child in China.

About a month ago we started our paperwork for our second China adoption. So... we are (what they say in the adoption community) paper pregnant.
While we know the wait ahead might be a long one we are still so very excited!
This process is certainly a roller coaster ride but we are ready!


An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
--- An ancient Chinese belief

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I am so thrilled for you....if you feel comfortable enough with me, I was wondering if you would email me and tell me your story about Lily. I would love to hear about it. ;) Have a great weekend.

amanda77kr said...

Ooo, I got all my fingers and all my toes crossed that things go smoothly and quickly (as quick as they can). How exciting!! Congrats, too. :-)

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Goosebumps all over! Congratulations Tiffany, Jeff and Lily Feifei! Cannot wait to follow this journey as well...however long it takes, we're here for the long haul! All the best!

Megan said...

Congratulations! All the best to your wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

You are giving your beloved Lily the most precious gift you could possibly give her - a sister. Mike & I are thrilled for all of you!