Thursday, June 21, 2007

BLIGH SIGHS

This morning we had a Monarch on our Penta Flower.
I grabbed my camera quickly and Lily followed right behind me.
She thought the butterfly or bligh sigh (her word for butterfly) was really neat.... until the butterfly tried to land on her. Her blankie and cup went flying and she started screaming. This didn't seem to scare the bligh sigh one bit. The butterfly just went right back to the flower. With all of her jumping and screaming I managed to get a few pictures.

Now she is at the back door every few minutes saying, "Bligh sigh come on come on."






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed that Lily is teaching us a whole new language? I find myself speaking "Lily" quite often! Seriously, tho, the "Bligh Sighs" are beautiful and so are the flowers! Happy pictures!

Steffie B. said...

Great pictures.....Sophia calls them beautibul budderby's! Love the baby talk!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Beautiful!