Thursday, May 24, 2007

Our first trip to the zoo

We finally made our first trip to the zoo. It was so much fun and Lily seemed to enjoy it.
She rode the carousel and even though she didn't smile she didn't want off (I asked).
She also replied with a BIG YES when I asked her if she was having fun.


At the new Asia Quest exhibit



Dad & Lily looking too cool



I thought this was a neat picture.
Lily's words...... Marshall, Marshall, Marshall
Marshall is our Persian Cat and he thinks he is a tiger. He must have Lily convinced also.

My first carousel ride. I don't want down! I am having fun! I will not smile.

Birds, Birds, Cheep, Cheep

4 comments:

Steffie B. said...

What fun....we've been talking about taking Sophia to the zoo this summer too!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

I can't believe how much Lily Feifei is growing up! She just so adorable! I'm gonna love following your blog :)

amanda77kr said...

lol...there's no smile because having fun is serious business dontcha know! that's awesome!

Lori said...

I LOVE the one of you and Lily together, what a beautiful picture of two gorgeous girls!! I LOVE her hair pulled back like that, she looks so beautiful that way, what a face.
Tiffany, you are so beautiful!! :)