Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was everything I could have hoped for and more.
I am so thankful to be a mother and so thankful for Miss Lily Feifei.
She is my beautiful, sweet, spunky, funny, and cute-as-ever little sunshine! I can't imagine life without her!

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Lily's birth mother. That was no different on Mother's Day. I will hold her in my heart for as long as I live. Without her I would not be a mother.
She gave Lily the gift of life and gave me the beautiful little girl that I now call my daughter. I pray that she will have peace and somehow know that the life she brought into this world is loved so very much.


One of my beautiful roses from Jeff & Lily.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Mother's Day (ok, just a bit late haha) What a smile on your face, clearly it was the BEST day for you!!
Congratulations on your first Mom's Day!!