Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pottery Painting

SO... last month the littles and I took a trip with Grandma Glenda to paint some pottery.
We enjoyed it as much as the littles!
I can't wait to go back!!!!!!

**Side note... photos taken with my new little purse camera... Canon Power Shot S95. I still LOVE LOVE LOVE my SLR camera and especially when it comes to photo quality. But I sure love this little camera. It fits so nicely in my purse and I am not missing any snapshots or any moments of OH I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA. It also has video.


A little lunch break at Red Robin....


Mr. Serious Business Ty.... He wanted to paint... and paint... and paint...
AND
He wasn't happy when we had to finally leave.

Lily's color palette

Miss Lily applying her first coat of paint and wondering what grandma was up to...

Since Grandma was doing so well on her own Lily convinced her to help with her base coat application....

Lily adding another color to her masterpiece

Ty's frog of many colors...

When I asked Lily what her plan was for her pottery...
she replied...
MOM... It is for my doo-dads

Ty's frog of many colors is proudly displayed on his dresser

My pottery... Lily wondered if she could also use mine for her doo-dads....








6 comments:

the meaklims said...

Haha! For my doo-dads, that is so great. Miss Lily is so so sweet! I love Ty's frog too, I bet he is very proud of it.

And I can't get over how much you look like your Mum Tiffany...you are both gorgeous.

Jill

amanda77kr said...

I've always wanted to paint pottery! Those are lovely pieces. Plenty of room for doo-dads.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh the little bowls are beautiful......I want one for my doodads too ;) we have a new place in town - you may have tempted me tom check it out!!

And i LOVE the frog too, Ty - you can never have too many creatures in a hose with boys!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for posting pictures, it made me smile remembering our special day. Love, love love the frog, Lily's bowl and your pottery is beautiful! Can't wait to create some more! Love you and thanks for the happy pictures! Love, Masher

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh how fun! We have a place called Glazed and Confused. I used to take M & N when they were younger and like you...I had just as much fun!

Your mom is beautiful...just like her daugher...and granddauther! :)

The creations turned our very nice...perfect for doo dads. ;)

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing for you all to do!

Love, Maxine